Here is a blast from the past! This is what started #WednesdayWisdom.
Now that the year is half way over. How did you do this year?
Enjoy the read and please share!!
#WednesdayWidsom is something I wanted to start for the month of January. The first month of a new year. This is a time when we are excited about the new, and relieved we left behind the old. We are 21 days into the new year. I don’t know about you, but I am still excited to see what the new year will hold for me and my clothing line. I ended my year on a good note. I was with people that are dear to me. I brought in the new year with my wonderful daughter and we all laughed and hugged the old year away.
21 days, how fast the time is flying by. Are you still on track to accomplish your goals? Or did you revert back to your old self? Now is the time, we have to dig our heels in and continue to walk the path to a better change. Whether it is a new love interest. A new job or your first year of college. Now is not the time to give up, it’s only been 21 days!
Always remember there is a formula to your success. Each individual is different, therefore, each formula will be different. But here is a basic foundation.
- Alway work hard
- Always keep your heart open to love. You never know when it will come
- Always give thanks to your Creator
- Always take time out to meditate and relax your mind
- Always stash a little money away to the side for rainy days
- Always remember to learn from your mistakes
- Honesty will go alot farther than cruelty
- And be thankful for the small things in life.
Stay Strong and stay positive. Share the love and wisdom
Follow me on: